(source: WIFTI, c/o NYWIFT, 6 East 39th Street, New York, New York 10016)
REGISTER NOW :: Only 50 spots available :: www.marilynhorowitz.com
For over twelve years Marilyn has been providing programs for the New York (NYWIFT) chapter. Marilyn’s now offering, WIFTI chapter members only, a FOUR-PART WEBINAR on Tuesday June 14th, June 21st, June 28th and July 7th, 2009 on the basics of screenwriting using The Four Magic Questions, with a Q&A following each hour of instruction.
The Four Magic Questions of Screenwriting (4MQS) are the key to effective structure through character. I call them the Magic Questions because they work so easily it often feels like you just waved your “magic wand,” and the answers appeared out of thin air. With this 4-part seminar, exclusive to WIFTI chapter members only, you too will write your screenplay faster and easier than ever before.
The cost of the 4 sessions for WIFTI CHAPTER members is $150 and includes:
- A copy of THE FOUR MAGIC QUESTIONS OF SCREENWRITING written by Ms. Horowitz, which will be sent electronically to the registrants (valued at $29.97)
- A FREE never-before-released movie breakdown (valued at $19.97)
- FULL ACCESS to Marilyn’s private movie breakdown collection
- An invitation to a FREE MONTHLY LIVE TELESEMINAR hosted by Marilyn Horowitz, where she will personally teach you how to use THE FOUR MAGIC QUESTIONS OF SCREENWRITING
- A personal twenty-minute phone script consultation (valued at $150)
The consultations will be arranged individually through Marilyn’s office
Her book is a required text at New York University, where she teaches, and is used at several schools throughout the country.
This program is limited to 50 participants .
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 12, 2009.
You can register by emailing Marilyn directly at firstname.lastname@example.org