We’re always interested in new faces; we ask that you please follow the instructions below:
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS - MAIL TO:
ATTN: NEW TALENT
919 COLLIER RD NW
ATLANTA GA 30318-2533
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS AND PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS TO FOLLOW-UP.
Send submissions via standard-mail. Please do not call/email/drop off.
Unfortunately, time doesn’t permit us to track receipt of individual submissions but you will be contacted if/when we are interested in exploring representation. We review on receipt and hold new talent review once a quarter.
There is no fee to submit or sign with Houghton Talent. If we sign you, you will need to establish profiles on a short list of professional websites that require monetary subscriptions. Beyond that, we collect commission each time we book you.
- Send us your most current headshot.
- Consult with multiple professional photographers to get the right style of head shots for the industry.
- Study the industry and the Southeastern market.
- Consult with acting schools and receive good training.
- Follow all instructions correctly.
- Include your contact numbers and email address with your materials.
- A quality video reel (although not required).
- Call our office with questions that can be answered on our website or on the FAQ page.
- Call to find out if we have received your submission.
- Submit your materials via email (except for voiceovers)
- Submit anything other than the materials requested.
- Drop your materials off at our office.
- Waste money sending priority mail, UPS, or FedEx. Standard mail accomplishes the same.