We’ve been listening and are proud to announce the following updates to Actors Insite!
New feedback form addressing the following questions…
- Please share your feedback on my reel (performance, versatility, scene choices, scene order, length, etc.)
- Please share your feedback on my self-taped work (performance, choice of material, wardrobe, etc.)
- Would you consider what you’ve seen today to be competitive?
- Thoughts on my headshot?
- Would you be interested in seeing more of my work at this time?
- What is the best way for me to stay in touch?
- Final thoughts and advice?
Member benefits designed to help you market effectively:
- Your actor profile is part of our exclusive database, searchable by the Industry Professionals that we work with, when they are seeking new talent for their projects and client lists.
- Bypass our public Q&A’s when you have career questions. We will have them promptly answered by one of our industry contacts.
- Inclusion in our quarterly Member Newsletter updating the industry on what you’ve been up to (for those who wish to be included).
Viewing your reels & self-taped work in February
- Anne Davison (Casting Associate, NBC’s Deception)
- Jen Namoff (Manager/Producer, Soffer-Namoff Entertainment)
- Michael Goddard (Agent/Partner, CGF Talent)
*Actors Insite is a membership site. Sign up and receive one free submission ($25 value).
Plus your first month of membership free ($7.99 value).
2-4 new Industry Pros added monthly.
Valuable member benefits.
|Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! -Jon
Jon Levine, Founder/CEOwww.actorsinsite.com