Happy New Year! Read on to see what RoA Theatre has in store for you!
RoA Theatre Academy Classes
- Winter Academy Session 3 begins Friday January 4, 2013. It is a 6-week class that meets each Friday from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM. Students will learn about the exciting journey of storytelling, from professional storyteller and actress, Kelly McGlaun Fields.
- Spring Academy Session 4 begins Friday March 15, 2013. It is a 6-week class that meets each Friday from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM. Puppet Palooza is a zany class, where students will learn how to build and perform with various types of puppets. Theatre professional Charlotte House will instruct.
- Summer Academy Classes are June 3-21, 2013.
- To register or receive more information about any of our Academy classes, email email@example.com, call 706-340-9181 or visit our webiste www.roseofathens.org or visit our RoA Academy Facebook Page!
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
ON TOUR Now until March 2013
Rose of Athens Theatre hits the road
once again for their annual touring production.
This season, AMidsummer Night’s Dream can grace your stage, classroom, church or civic center!
We can entertain a private party or an auditorium filled with audience members.
To book a show- call
706-340-9181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss our upcoming productions for 2013!
- To Kill A Mockingbird February 7-March 9 at Seney Stovall Chapel. School Shows & Public Shows available.
- Ramona Quimby May 8-17 at Seney Stovall Chapel. School Shows & Public Shows available.
- 5th Annual Shakespeare on the Lawn-The Tempest June 12-16 at Ashford Manor B&B. Public Shows only.
- To reserve tickets or book a school show contact us at 706-340-9181 or email@example.com.
2nd Round Auditions
The second round of auditions for RoA Theatre’s upcoming production, Ramona Quimby will be held Monday January 7, 2013 from 5:00-6:00 pm at Studio Dance Academy. You must make an appointment to be seen. Spaces are limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for an audition time slot. Please prepare one 1-minute monologue. Callbacks will be held the same evening from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm.
|How can you join our amazing team? Join us by volunteering, donating or sponsoring!
See you at the theatre!
Lisa Cesnik Ferguson
Producing Artistic Director, Lisa@roseofathens.org
Danielle Bailey Miller
Associate Artistic Director & Program Coordinator, Danielle@roseofathens.org