Michael Cole has openings in ongoing classes on Sunday afternoons 3-6 pm and Monday evenings 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm classes for the month of August
On-Camera Auditioning Prep Class for adults.
Sunday afternoons & Monday evenings!
Michael has adapted Sanford Meisner’s method of “being in the moment” & Kinesiology into a highly successful unique and personal approach to auditioning and acting. This intimate class will be an aggressive session for the working actor which will enhance your craft with strong affected personal choices through focused preparation and give you tried and true techniques for any role and every audition be it one line or pages of dialogue.
* Class size; 12 spots! * Cost; $95 a month
* Experience; beginner,intermediateandadvancedareallinthesameclass * Ages; Matureteensuptoadults. Teensmustgetmyapproval.
* Classes to choose from; Sunday afternoons 3-6pm & Mondays evenings 7:30-10:30pm.
* Make up a missed class; You missaclass…youcannowmakeitupontheotherday.
*Work your Audition in class; You can bring your sides for an audition that you have coming up and be put on camera working your audition as prep. This is for Drop In students as well.
* Self Taped; If you like your taped audition, I will compress & send it to you for direct submision. * Contact info; email@example.com & 404-561-5132
*Drop-In option; If a space is available, pay only $35 for the open spot for that class for a full workout with the class. A pay as you go option.
* Location; 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur Ga.30034. On the campus of Greater Travelers Rest Baptist Church in thier Edgewood Building. Go to the rear of the large lite biege w/ dark brown trim building & park next to the small playground. Enter thru the two dark brown doors. Turn left. We’re first door on the left.
Michael has over 30 yrs. of experience in the industry & in 2002 edition of Who’s Who of American Teachers, he was honored for acting instruction. His credits include Tyler Perry’s film Meet the Browns w/ Angella Bassett, Lynch Mob w/ Tony Darrow of the Soprano’s, Fate w/ Lee Majors, The Crazies, The Collection & TV in Magic Eye, Homeland, Teen Wolf, Past Lives, Drop Dead Diva, Army Wives, One Tree Hill, Meet the Browns, The Crossing & Hall Mark Hall of Fame’s Front of the Class. He is the Artistic Dir. of a local theatre & teaches workshops & privates for Atlanta agencies. Michael’s aggressive teaching style is driven by his pas- sionate belief that every actor deserves a chance.