The Improv School of Atlanta is unveiling a brand new improv acting class next week and here are 7 things you need to know it:
1. Class is 8-weeks long, from 7:30pm-10:00pm // beginning next Tuesday (8/13) // $200 (check/cash)
2. This is like no other improv class you can take in the city of Atlanta. Instructor Ian Covell blends his 18 years of experience in both improvisation and the Sanford Meisner Acting Technique and focuses on how the richest laughs in a scene are discovered, not manufactured.
3. This class is a mixed-skill levels class. Think about it more like a fitness class and you’ll have people from different levels of fitness working out with you! You’ll have opportunities to be inspired by and to be inspirational towards your fellow students. Max capacity is 10 students and spaces fill up fast.
4. This class is about bringing YOU, the actor, fully present and aware to every scene, every moment, every time.
5. Improvisers don’t have to learn any lines, but you do have to be a good storyteller. Improv can make you a better actor and writer! Trust me, you already know more about this than you think you do!
6. You will work hard in this class, but you’ll also have FUN and experience great rewards. Improv is a process that will make you a better at your career, your art, or just being human!
7. Every 8-week class ends with a graduation show in front of a live audience!
At Improv School of Atlanta, we’re serious about comedy! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes or ask questions.
*** We think spam is best left in a can! You are receiving this email because you requested information about the Improv School of Atlanta. Simply reply “Leave Me Alone!!!” to this email and you will be removed from future mailings until the end of time…or at least the end of the internet.***